Saturday, March 11, 2006

"You've changed man... you used to be cool."

I often wonder how people would be able to appear witty and insightful if they were unable to quote from the simpsons...

I changed the name of the blog. This is highly irrelevant, but one person commented on it, so I'll assume that maybe someone else will notice [this is assuming more than one person reads this... one was strange enough to comprehend]. For anyone curious as to why, "Title of Blog" was what this blog was always called, I changed the name to "Arrogance Is Bliss" sometime in early February. I don't know why I did this; for all intents and purposes we'll assume it's because I quite enjoy the odd one line cheap joke.

After ego-googling "Arrogance Is Bliss" the other day, I discovered that my blog stood one entry in front of another one with the exact same name. Unable to stand for this [be damned if someone else should have a totally original idea exactly the same as my totally original idea], I've changed the name back, for better or worse. I figure that admid the narccisistic splendour of the self-publishing revolution not many people would be silly enough to name their blog something that benal.

Hooray for generic, I say.

[21-03-06: For anyone who noticed, is confused, or just plain bored, since writing this I've changed the name again. Temporality is the new black.]

No comments: